Fri, Jun 11|
Understanding and Recognizing Dyslexia- June
Learn about dyslexia, warning signs, and how you can help in your classroom.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
About the event
This professional development training examines the science behind dyslexia, how we know what we know about dyslexia, how to spot a student with dyslexia, a dyslexia simulation, common classroom accommodations, teaching techniques, and a question and answer session.
What is dyslexia?
1. Examine the science behind dyslexia
2. Discuss how we know what we know about dyslexia
3. Learn how to spot a student with dyslexia
4. Go through a dyslexia simulation
5. Discuss common classroom accommodations and teaching techniques
6. Question and answer session
CEU credits available
Dyslexia Basics for Teachers$75.00