top of page
Wed, Jun 23|
Understanding and Recognizing Dyslexia- June2021
Learn about dyslexia, warning signs, and how you can help in your classroom.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
About the event
This professional development training examines the science behind dyslexia, how we know what we know about dyslexia, how to spot a student with dyslexia, a dyslexia simulation, common classroom accommodations, teaching techniques, and a question and answer session.
What is dyslexia?
1. Examine the science behind dyslexia
2. Discuss how we know what we know about dyslexia
3. Learn how to spot a student with dyslexia
4. Go through a dyslexia simulation
5. Discuss common classroom accommodations and teaching techniques
6. Question and answer session
CEU credits available
Dyslexia Basics for Teachers
bottom of page