Understanding and Recognizing Dyslexia- April
Time & Location
About the Event
This professional development training examines the science behind dyslexia, how we know what we know about dyslexia, how to spot a student with dyslexia, a dyslexia simulation, common classroom accommodations, teaching techniques, and a question and answer session.
What is dyslexia?
1. Examine the science behind dyslexia
2. Discuss how we know what we know about dyslexia
3. Learn how to spot a student with dyslexia
4. Go through a dyslexia simulation
5. Discuss common classroom accommodations and teaching techniques
6. Question and answer session
CEU credits available
- Dyslexia Basics for Teachers$75$750$0